BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Svantevit <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Svantevit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 11:55:52 -0400
Having skipped the teenage age in America (I came here at 35) I just wonder
why State Troopers should chase teens on Lovers Lane - is it kind of the
local custom or game (they chased me but I did it or do it faster before
they catch us - I can really understand the teens excitement but what is
possible gain of the troopers assuming they are grown men and women of
course?)

Witold Karwowski