BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Leeke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
make easy -- get sakcrete <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 17:24:27 -0500
>>  Excepting for a bit of chauvinism about making sure the trail to the
outhouse is located next >>to the wood pile, so that the wife will more
efficiently carry in the fire wood,

>Now THAT'S offensive.

Would that be as offensive as building the scaffolding right next to the
barn so that the wife would more effeciently paint the side of the barn
while she is carrying in the fire wood? (which I did, which she did, but
don't worry, I kept close track of the time so she would be sure to have
dinner ready)

John