BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B-P Golden Oldies: - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 20:15:54 -0700
Ken,  That's what is going to happen to us if we don't watch out.  I think
my family have been book collectors since the beginning of time and I'm
just carrying on an old family tradition.  I can't go anywhere there are
books without coming home with armloads.  Not all one subject either,
anything that strikes my fancy at the moment.

Anybody want a book about the Navy during the Civil War.  That's one I'm
wanting to part with, has been in this house as long as I can remember,
same bookcase, same shelf.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT