BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ilene R. Tyler" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 2009 16:39:31 -0400
Funny, because I can really imagine what is being described, the white
fluffy stuff. But the writer makes it sound like some kind of mutant
bunny rabbets. It evinced a chuckle.

Internally, we've been having an ongoing "discussion" about whether a
client's extreme efflorescence is in some way caused by his extravagant
use of rock salt to melt an icy walk, or if it's a more innocent escape
of ground moisture carrying salts that are again innocently being
deposited on the brick surface. Lots of white fluffy stuff! High
moisture activity in the basement is part of the story.

QUINN EVANS | ARCHITECTS
Ilene R. Tyler, FAIA, FAPT, LEED AP
v 734.663.5888

*