BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Larry Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2009 08:30:20 -0500
I think youse came over with the Irish. Youse is used here on the west side of Cincinnati (we have verbal battles between eas and west) and y'all may have come over with the Scotts Irish. Somehow in parts of my native southern KY or Tenn. the word you'ns or yuns became used instead of youse. Here in Cincy it's spoken as youz.

Larry2

--

*Please vote for ICORS every 24 hours* <http://www.lsoft.com/news/choicevote.asp>