BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Krugman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 11:31:21 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I guess the home remedies for repelling skunks under porches didn't work,
>  eh?   Do the dead bird and rodent have any connection to the skunk problem?
>  You seem to have a proclivity for attracting undesirable wildlife.

Well, the dead pigeon and squirrel were encountered in unrelated site visits
for documentation -- a similar source for Heidi's own "materials to be
deaccessioned," no doubt. The skunks ..... well, let's just say I wasn't a
very good shot. I couldn't even hit them with a trang-kee-lizer (as an old
vet I knew in Vermont used to say...). I did find a device that emitted some
kind of high frequency noise, however, that supposedly drives skunks away. I
was going to post the ad on BP, but got swamped (under dead pigeons and
squirrels). If I find it again, I will send it on. It looked like my kinda
thing.

Mary