BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:53:03 -0800
I assume the piece below was written by Mr. Fredrichs although it was sent
by Ken.  Please thank him for me.  Now, how come none of these smart guys
live in southeast Vermont, near me?  I could sure use some of you guys.  I
especially think someone the likes of you would be a really good resource
for this masonry class, if and when they get it up and running.  Maybe I
can entice some of you fellas with a vacation in the country for a short
stay?  I think it would be great if the kids in ALL our building trades
courses could be exposed, at least minimally, to the preservation side of
the trade.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT