BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 07:23:27 -0400
What I'd be interested in seeing is whether or not the prefab ranch across
the street that went up 5 years ago will go through rehabilitation by our
grandchildren?  Will they desire the "good ol' days" when people used wood
for studs?

< But we all also make a living fixing really ugly buildings of little
aesthetic interest or merit. Sometimes the job is just a job. Would we
truly  appreciate the good ones - -meals, buildings, or jobs - -if we
weren't also intimately familiar with the not-so-good?
Mike E.>