BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Preservationist Protection Program <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 23:52:35 EDT
My dearest Ralph;

You replied in ernest:

"It's called hearing AIDS, and you get it from listening to too many assholes.

I'll keep an eye on you and the Amorous Sons of Kermit, from my office on the
south side of the Lincoln Building. [For those of you benighted souls out in
the hinterlands, the Lincoln Building is on the south side of 42nd Street,
directly across 42 St from the Ex-Pan Am Building

Dear sir;;; The week has been nothing more than grim fools play....The G.C has informed us that he is the dog and we are the tail; The consultant to the owner is displeased when we don't laugh at his jokes or that every idea of his is sheer genius...the french touted their new technology as a wonder and has turned out to be a contraption of dogs chasing cats on a hampster wheel...dressed in my tux I am edging towards the parapet at the 60th floor....don't talk me out of it
....unless of cource you are buying the bi-valves at the Oyster Bar......signed Broadway bound michael