BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ilene R. Tyler" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv which takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 07:41:42 -0400
 Nothing like mine, reaffirming two years at Cranbrook/Kingswood.
Graduating in 1965, we just celebrated our 40th.  The highlight was
seeing Mitt Romney, now-Governor of Massachusetts, working the crowd.
It seems everyone girl (except me, I promise!) claims to have dated him
in high school, and, with his beautiful wife in tow, they were all
fawning over him in unabashed admiration and awe.  He loved every
minute, even while his black SUV waited outside, motor running, driver
poised for departure.

The beautiful environment of the Cranbrook grounds were a good influence
on what I do now, and it was good to check in.  We're doing the Phase II
re-roof of Kingswood, so I stay in touch professionally, if not
socially.

QUINN EVANS | ARCHITECTS

Ilene R. Tyler, FAIA, FAPT

219 1/2 N. Main Street