BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Pamela S. Follett" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv which takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2005 07:52:56 -0400
Bruce -

I'd heard of Heath kits in high school, but didn't see one until 1980 when
one of my comp sci class mates was building a computer with her da.  It was
pretty cool, and that was in the days when there wasn't much to teach about
computers so you got more hands on architecture of circuit boards and the
like.  Now, they just teach about programming and leave the design stuff to
the engineers.

- Pam