BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Davidson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "where heavy conservationists hang out"
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 01:30:24 EDT
Illene wrote: been any probing or
  The cracks are
relatively recent, and we need to determine if they are active...
The old masons trick is parge it with Hard mortar; mind you I said hard. If
the crack is active it will give you some Idea in a day or so; plus the
mortar responds differently than epoxied microscope glass .Heck if that don't
work have the pin heads over for a ...you guessed it ...a crack party....Best
Michael
ps I will be in NYC at the end of the month taking a workshop in 3 card monty
and I need a shill to meet me at my card board box I will be setting up on 14
th street; or is 14 th street not fair territory anymore.? pss I will be
wearing a bow tie and some lowboy buster browns....if you want to give me the
pinhead handshake but watch out ..the tie squirts.Best MD