BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 08:23:12 -0600
I save the plaids for special festive holidays...and after I've
dribbled various sauces and debris over my preferred solid color
flanels...faded green, faded mauroon, faded yellowish-brownish.  With
three, I'm pretty much set for life.  Oh and of course the long sleeve
and short sleeve button down architects uniform.

-jc