BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Larrey Riddle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 08:35:27 -0500
I will second this and wish EVERYONE on the list a joyous holiday.

Larrey Riddle

P.S.  Several people have asked for further details regarding the Biltmore
stuff.  And I will respond, but not til I get back in the office.  Right now
my kids and I are on a farm in Kentucky, snow is falling, my coffee is
spiked with good cognac, and the woodstove is going strong.

Peace