BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
When I'm in NC I'm a tourist. Dan
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 06:46:16 -0500
Good one Michael.  Kind of answers an old question of mine as to
whether or not anyone cares what the bear does in the woods.  I suppose
it does matter, if the story of Michael and the deer would be lost.
Now someone needs to write a story about the archeologists finding this
site and retelling the story.  Oh please have a conservator in the
story too!

Thanks Michael.  A great start to my day.

-jc