BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sbmarcus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 1997 01:20:08 -0500

> I move cautiously to resist inviting anyone that could even remotely put
us
> in a _serious_ funk. The PL reaction to G & E was not pleasant on my end,
and
> I felt the harmless idiocy & satire did not merit the rude awakening. Any
> suggestions?
>
> ][<en Follett

Why not extend the invitation, explaining why his input relating to this
thread would be desired, accompanied by a copy of the groundrules
introduced by a suitable warning. Then let him decide.

I certainly hope that he takes you up on it. New York is my favorite living
organism, I can never learn enough about it. I mean, I've lived in Maine
for 25 years, but I still can't fall asleep at night without first
listening to WCBS-NY, to get the weather and traffic report.

Bruce