BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alice-Anne Krishnan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alice-Anne Krishnan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 14:54:33 -0600
True enough -- while Home Depot is singled out in the slide show, there are
more photos to add of houses where the budget-minded went to a salvage yard,
picked out any style door that seemed older and they liked, and put it on
their house...  Many people didn't even think of their houses as "historic"
before Katrina.  They simply knew their houses were older.

No answers really, we're just all observers of the current scene.  (Unless,
of course, the house is in a HDLC district.)

AA