BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 22:11:44 EDT
In a message dated 10/20/00 8:39:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> All I got was a lot of theoretical stuff about how "maybe, possibly,
perhaps,

>  I should try wood sealants.  (Hey, where's Mike Edison when I need him?)
You could rapidly cool to -40 degrees (quick, is that C or F?) followed by
evacuating the air from the process chamber until the ice crystals have
sublimed to gas. Voila! Freeze-dried pumpkin.

Alternatively, you could look up the place where Walt Disney's body is
suspended in liquid nitrogen. I hear they'll keep heads for a fraction of the
price of an entire stiff.

Mike E.