BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 13:55:41 -0400
I don't know diddly about really doing this, having had no experience,
but... that has never stopped my kibitzing before, in spite of your
specific question.

My intuition is that it has been absorbed into the masonry, and you will
need to use some kind of poultice to draw it out.

How about microbe-infested kitty litter?