BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deb Bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 11:13:42 -0500
On Thu, 22 Jul 1999, Ken Follett wrote:

> In a message dated 7/21/99 3:43:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
>
> > I've managed to piece together a little
> >  picture of most of the BP'ers from their posts...
>
> Deb,
>
> I like mirrors. Show me the pictures!
>
> Shaman

OK but that will take some time.....
and I have mostly inferred occupations and what not, nothing special...

I can start with you  ;)

circular thinker, messy office, archival memory, about 50, tall (?),
maybe a little on the heavy side, big walrus type mustache, informal
engineering background, makes the little church steeple thingy with
your fingers when you're thinking, good facilitator and problem-solver...
multiple personalities  ;)    (you are probably your firm's back-
channel communicator/mover and shaker and some talking head's
left hand man  ;) )
NYC transplant for sure, I'd have guessed a small town in PA if I didn't
know that you were from a university town in upstate NY....
you like books and you read a lot when you have time

you ought to know that I've assigned everyone a "face" based on real
people I've known or seen, which may or may not have any relation
whatsoever to what the person actually looks like -- thus the mustache ;)

so did I get any of it right?
it would be a lot easier if I'd talked with you on the phone, so I could
hear your accent  ;)

Deb

PS  Drew Diaz is next  ;)