BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 13:42:44 EDT
In a message dated 7/22/99 11:16:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> so did I get any of it right?

circular thinker -- I don't know what a circular thinker is, I thought I was
thinking in spirals and burps
messy office -- depends on the perspective, to me it is oppresively orderly
archival memory -- when it works, can't remember names or dates
about 50 -- 47.5
tall 5-11.5
heavy side -- yep, enough said
big walrus type mustache -- I shave while reading e-mail, cleft chin
informal engineering background -- not likely, builder yes, engineer no
makes the little church steeple thingy with your fingers when you're thinking
-- not exactly, two forefingers extended forward and touching at tips, bases
within a half inch, two thumbs extended back and touching at tips, remainder
of fingers interlocked and grasping, squeeze and apply tension -- some
depraved individuals may consider the resulting pattern their church, the
alert may see it as more of a fertility symbol.
good facilitator -- only when under pressure, always in a hurry to get done
with whatever
problem-solver... questionable, as apt to make new problems as solve old ones
multiple personalities -- let me ask myself
back-channel communicator/mover -- don't tell anyone I said this
shaker -- not into celibacy
talking head's left hand man -- one of the personalities is a talking head,
another is a talking aff.
NYC transplant -- and anxious to get loose again
you like books -- addicted
you read a lot when you have time -- fast reader
hear your accent -- no accent on the talking head, the talking aff is another
problem ;-)

What sun sign?

][<en