BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 06:53:08 -0500
Met History wrote:

> ...Intelligence Bill"
>
> Sign me,   Member of the Republican wing of the Republican Party.

Gabriel has been having similar retrenchment dreams and has figured out
that in alignment with his faith of Theocratic Anarchism that he is a
Stoned House Republican (hoping not to have his house stoned). Then
wonders, if Eisenhower had not begun the interstate highway system for
Homeland Defense would there be anyone living in 90% of the red states
today? We can suppose that Bill (or is it actually George in drag?) will
now have more intelligence than a monkee? Oops... don't forgot
Creationism! It is like with spontaneious combustion... all of a sudden
there they is on your doorstep and they are not leaving a flaming brown
paper bag full of poodle droppings on the stoop.

Is anyone up for histo presto resto of concrete highways?

][<