BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Davidson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Sat, 22 May 1999 02:56:21 EDT
Whats the big deal? Ulla "s statement about planetary configuration and
prophesies regarding the Grand Cross dosen't read any different than the
mumbo jumbo I have read in alot of field reports and incomplete lab tests
that we are forced to take seriouisly for alot more dough than I care to
comment on.........John(PIN) wrote patterns in the
heavens and events below knows that this is a big one.  The last time the
planets were in a similar configuration was in (without looking it up) the
year 368....
..lets see...according to that data ..makes it the fall of Rome..
..as pin heads do we draw the line only based on technical data of our
scientific background and let Gabe and Eti entertain us in UFO spoofs.....or
can we assume some measure of stewardship with our preservation backgrounds
to be open to new data; not as answers or solutions; but as one more piece to
the evolutionary puzzle.
Read it and file it......well back to my nail bed...Michael
John Mascaro