BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 08:50:08 -0500

Three items, with a pretty good search engine:

"The Forum Library contains full-text Forum Journal articles from 1987
to the present, and major Forum News articles from 1995 to the present.
New articles are added as soon as they're printed, so the Forum Library
is constantly being expanded."

"The Solutions Database features hundreds of preservation success
stories that illustrate different tools and strategies, so that other
preservationists can benefit from these 'lessons learned.' Case studies
range from downtown revitalization and affordable housing to outstanding
educational programs and fund-raising strategies."

"The Forum-L Archive stores all the postings from the Forum-L listserve
since 1998, so you don't need to save the messages in own your computer.
Search by the author, subject, or the text in the body of the messages."

Dan Becker,  Exec. Dir.    "Oh joy!  Rapture!  Now
Raleigh Historic            I have a brain!"
Districts Commission                   - Scarecrow
919/890-3678