BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 10:31:16 EST
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< My dad made donuts in the house.  Never had a better donut. >>

What about vinyl?  Didn't he put in vinyl?  And what about scrapple?  Does
scrapple really, really rhyme with vinyl?  Or is it just what Spenser called
a "mocke rime"? Do double-dactyls cause rot?  If you started an aromatherapy
business inside a balloon frame house, would it take off?  After they use the
dovetail for the joint, what do they do with the rest of the bird?  And why
don't they just bake the dovetail into some brownies, instead of smoking it?
 And is a lap joint where you get a lap dance?  And did Mr. Phillips' head
really look like that - or was he just making fun of his wife?

Sign me,  No clapboards were killed in the production of this message.