BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 11:51:42 EST
Its tough being a pyrate in Florida during spring break ; its hard to find a
decent place to eat as they are all having "wet tee shirt contests" or
parading in bikinis by the work site  in order to get to the beach.
and yes ....
Its lonely at the top being the only grey beard ; you have to set examples of
decency and decorum and never let your eye wander over any more cleavage than
the stone you are working on ; its hard exacting work and not for the weak
minded.

Job up date: Much to the relief of  Mrs Pyrate the job has finished; and
Pyrate has now been reunited with family and lap top (no more lurking)
and peanut who welcomed me by wetting herself....so much excitement

tech question about consolidation: My opinion

 It is very expensive;
you need to tool down to the hard stuff ;to apply
 it only penetrates 4-5 mil;
it breaks down with uva ;
your chisel will not retool or perform well if you have to cut it or patch
for any reason.
use it on weathering courses only .Happy consolidation..Pyrate