BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Eric Hammarberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2012 23:28:49 -0600
Hey Mike, that is exactly what I ran into!

I was working on the Boys Club on Houston St, NYC built in the 1980s with solid white and light blue glazed brick. I believe Ken F had worked on it before us as well. We had a devil of a time matching brick colors. Sorry to say, a fairly cool design for an indoor pool and all was ultimately torn down because there were so many structural and waterproofing problems in a uniquely specific use/design building that no one wanted it anymore. To further the sadness, an apparent Keith Haring painting, applied directly to a plaster on CMU wall before he became famous was also lost in the demo. A very said summer for me!

Eric Hammarberg

Branch Manager

Brisk Waterproofing Company

720 Grand Avenue