BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 16:47:00 EDT
SOS Gab & Eti 1.27

"I'm sorry, no, I'm not sorry… I regret to inform you… hell -- it unpleases me
greatly to say… shit, you know I don't really care what you all think but Eti
says I got to confess or I can't have dinner. Flaming eggplant casserole! The
effulgence of efflorescence on the brick walls may have mislaid some of you.
It was the truth, the flashlight was in my eyes. I did not see it coming, I
never thunk anything of the sort would happen when I showed her the bat
stools. The bag over my head fixed in place with conservator's tape was a
nuisance. She says I fell prey to womb envy. Now I have to repair the kink in
cannon. I wonder how people end up getting hit by an opalescent gel, I mean,
can't you see it coming? I want to make a blow up movie, "Wag the Wiener," you
know? Cover up my galoshes, higher and deeper. I think I was used. Anyways, I
got to let out that a while back I had improper relations with a girl
architect in her old musty attic and damned if I didn't put her in the family
way." Gabriel Orgrease

The proceeding confessional preceded a mysterious graffiti raid on the
Bullamanka Water Park where vandals spray painted, primarily in reds and
blacks, the words, "Technology Stinks Like an Iowa Pig".

Last week it was tarot, this week Eti is into tesserae though she has a
decided distaste for latex additives and prefers instead a portland cement-
rich mix with liquid plumber added to increase the oozing effect when laid.
Despite undulating textures and pronounced changes in plane Eti has been
learning how to clean pottery with detergent and apply silicone sealers.
Looking forward to tesserae delamination surveys she bought herself an ice
pick and acetylene torch. Gab contributed some hard rubber balls to the
effort. In laboratory analysis particles of unmixed time were observed.
Fourier-transnormal infadared spectroscopic techniques to identify cognomina
combined with a fragile vibration monitoring program resulted in production of
a 4-channel accelerometer wax equipped with a telephone line to transmit data
to the loo.  Upon completion the work gleamed in the sunlight. Eti confesses
these home-study courses are really paying off big time.

She thanks Citizen Gray for the case of the polyisobutylene bird deterrent
gel. Despite the fact that at higher temperatures the material flows, dripping
down in long black streaks, applied to the smoke vent above the woodstove it
does seem to help control the oatmeal moths. Gab complains her scrambled eggs
taste funny and stick to the top of his mouth worse than fresh peanut butter.
What does he know? Eti simply tells him to shut up and chew more coffee.