BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rudy Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Royal Order of Lacunae Pluggers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 10:23:10 -0500
He could learn how to convert logs to century structures. He would learn to
score with a felling axe, finish with a braodaxe and run a bandsaw with a
45' track. We're still up in the air about which method is more efficient.
We'll be cutting up and raising two frames this summer. He would also learn
repair practices on historic timbers during the reconstruction of the
Christian (our family name) Church. An 1815 white pine church from Oxford
New York, soon to be the oldest building in Wayne County Ohio. Think I can
get a tax break?

The sky used to be a lot more spectacular before they put in the oulet mall
up at the expressway exit, bu lots of corn, cows, soybeans, wild turkeys,
German bank barns and no traffic jambs.

Rudy Christian
www.planexus.com