BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I know you're full of schist!"
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:54:30 EDT
Gab & Eti,

I promise to continue the adventures of Gab & Eti on BP.

I have been sidetracked writing a different story line. A neighbor in the
unHamptons that is a phone psychic and her back yard neighbor that runs up a
$2,500 charge to the psychic phone line... and the interconnections of
various family members. The two women hate each other as neighbors, the phone
psychic knows who is calling her, but the caller does not know who the phone
psychic is, that is, until a fire is accidentaly lit by their respective
son/daughter who are *messing* around with each other along the fence line.
There is a barn full of fireworks, a hotel seminar about the local UFO crash,
some odd adventures in a local park, and a bluegrass festival held at a duck
farm by the local Native American tribe. The story has little if anything to
do with historic preservation.

I have one request, from a BP'r who inadvertently deleted the operating
system from their hard drive, for a full copy of SOS Gab & Eti. Is there
anyone else that would like a full copy of the text to date?

My plans for G&E have been to give them 118,980 words via BP, matching
Plato's -Republic_ and then to rewrite. If you need to be arbitrary, then do
it in style. So far they have 22,145 words and counting.

][<en