BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yes, we set off an A-bomb but we are really sorry about it.
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2006 09:24:06 -0400

You will be impressed at how much debris is no longer there, is what I
am told. I did not see the debris except on TV. There are many more
businesses open. Many that are still not.

NOLA desperately needs visitors to pump money into the economy. The city
center is quite able to handle visitors, though certainly not in the
volume it once did.

I tip generously.

D.

“E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina  Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized City or Law Enforcement official.”