BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 19:37:12 -0400
Re:  "The costs [for cleaning a midblock limestone townhouse on East 79th
Street] were 30% higher than we expected, because DEP has been cracking down
on runoff from facade cleaning, and the all the contractors are charging
more."

Is that due to the chemical content or just the debris?  I.e. should
JOS with no chemicals present the same problem as a paint stripper
job or a ProSoCo prewash, etc. etc. job?

Where is that regulation written down?

--Rev. Jim