BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "It's a bit disgusting, but a great experience...." -- Squirrel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 22:43:10 EDT
In a message dated 9/1/2000 4:32:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I know someone who collects semen from horses as her job.  >>

ONEcat,

Did you see the (needless to say lengthy) New Yorker article on some grandson
of Secretariat (I think) who, having retired from racing, has retired to
stud?  And the (needless to say lengthy) photo?  Well, this little horsie has
LOTS of help, and I don't remember any "hers" other than the objects of
affection.

Anybody want to start a list of questions for Heidi's friend?  Should be MUCH
more interesting that latex admixtures to mortar.

Call me,

Mr. Tasteful