BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Score, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 12:10:08 -0500
Good luck on your Ca d' Zan visit. I have not been down there in almost a
year now, I would imagine it is in the middle of selective demo. Let me know
how it goes and if you happen to take some photos I would love to see them
either by E-mail: [log in to unmask] or mail:
Robert Score
McClier Corp.
401 E. Illinois Street
Chicago, IL  60611