BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Pamela S. Follett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 08:20:38 -0500
No more drowning Santas, but then we haven't reached this year's January
thaw yet.  I'll keep you posted.  We did, however, get interviewed yesterday
by a reporter from the same newspaper that broke the original Santa story in
all its gory detail.  They wanted to know about wireless coffee houses and
why we put one in Phelps ("of all places" - I'm sure that's what the dude
said under his breath).  There are days I wonder it myself, especially when
the telephone ladies are here at the same time as the one constable on
patrol, steaming up the windows and all.  But we don't need no stinkin'
donuts.  We got ourselves Eye-talian scones and bagels with schmear.  Only
thing is, only the night cop knows about schmear because he grew up in The
Bronx and really appreciates our lattes.

- Pam