BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"T. Gale" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
His reply: “No. Have you read The Lazy Teenager by Virtual Reality?”" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2007 11:17:32 -0500
To follow up on my previous email, you probably would like to know how.
  Here you go (if you are using the Gates product as I not literate in
the Jobs product), right click on the time/date in your tool bar (little
box on the bottom right), choose adjust time/date, choose Time Zone tab,
set it for GMT-5 Eastern Time (assuming you would like it appropriate
for CT), then click OK and you are done.  If you can't see the time on
the tool bar, you can use the "Start Menu" to go to the Control Panel
and find the time and date menu.  HTH

TG