BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 11:42:59 -0600
What?!  Like Jesus' suicidal politics are the ONLY gripe anyone ever
invented?

Surely the Irish Problem can be blamed on the Jews.

(Its a good thing for Oppressor peoples that inbreeding of oppressed
peoples doesn't seem to result in a common anger memory.)

Now you've distracted me again!  Damn!  I'm trying to prepare for the
caucuses tonight.  I plan to propose that we simply get the state out
of the marrige sanctioning business, give everybody a civil contract
and let the religious right have their way with love and morality and
all the squishy stuff!  (I'll stay close the exit and away from the
boiling pot of tar.)

-jc