BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"J.A. Drew DIAZ" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 17:31:43 -0500
reading Ken's invite to BP-says I should intro myself after listening in
for a while
wasn't sure I belonged- until i saw Buckaroo Banzai referenced.
of course Glubco may get me disinvited.

EDGE Development Construction- we are General Contractors primarily
working in NYC.
I take pride in our ability to build the weird ones.
Frankly office renovation/fit-out isn't turning my crank much anymore.

J.A. Drew Diaz-
I'm half a hippy carpenter/cabinet maker @ heart.
Spent 1/2 my working career as a piece work carpenter.
Though lately I'm spending more time in the shop rebuilding tools &
forging plane blades.