BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
His reply: “No. Have you read The Lazy Teenager by Virtual Reality?”" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2006 07:22:10 -0200
I was mostly listening to Janis when the drive went bonkers.
I had recently bought everything I could get my hands on of her's online.
Put it on the back-up hard drive then on my new iPod... then went to use
the iPod one day and saw that the screen was cracked down the middle.
Disgusted about that more than losing the hard drive. I am still trying
to get over dropping the cell phone in the toilet.
Technology has been driving me a bit nuts this year.

][<