BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yes, we set off an A-bomb but we are really sorry about it.
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2006 08:22:52 -0200
Cuyler Page wrote:

> I read The Discovery of Heaven at "Denny's".

Cuyler... I cannot tell you how much I am enjoying The Discovery of
Heaven. It is the sort of book that makes me play hookie.
As to Denny's we do not have one nearby. There is one near my mother's
house and she goes there for the company as much as the food.
I will try out a read in Denny's when I next get a chance.

What I did not add is that though The Discovery of Heaven stops me in my
tracks as far as my personal writing goes Gilgamesh opened a door.
I have been working with reading aloud my compositions and recording
them on the computer. It is a painstaking task.
I cannot record a sentence without wanting to change it then need to go
back and edit the text accordingly.
Even at that, it has taken me months to get the audio technology to
where I like it. Next step is mirrors.

Keep well & warm in bc.

][<