BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ilene R. Tyler" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv which takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2005 17:10:44 -0400
APT works for me.  Here is the chapter information you wanted.

I remember the 1989 conference, as it was my first, but I only vaguely
remember it being held in Chicago.  Can anyone confirm???

Ilene

--------

The APT / Delaware Valley Chapter was founded in 1985 (website). Since
then, APT/DVC has both organized and sponsored several national
conferences and symposia for the benefit of multidisciplinary
practitioners. Three of these conferences have addressed preservation
and restoration issues related to timber frame structures. In 2001, the
Chapter hosted a training workshop, which addressed scaffolding and
temporary protection challenges for structures.

With more than 125 members APT/DVC, offers monthly lectures providing
in-depth opportunities to explore a variety of preservation issues and
challenges; at the fall meeting, for example, each member may present
and discuss three to five slides, sharing their professional activities
in and around the Delaware Valley region.

Those interested in joining are welcome at any of the meetings.
Correspondence should be addressed to:

APT - Delaware Valley Chapter
James W. Dossett, Chair
DPK&A Architects, LLP