BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David west <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "where heavy conservationists hang out"
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 20:54:57 +0100
Don't know for sure, but my guess is that one of the list owners might have been messing around with the list at the time you tried to send a message ... did the tag line change again that day (seem to recall Christopher Gray wrote something about it around the time I got one of those messages)?

david

>>> John Mascaro <[log in to unmask]> 2/08/99 2:29:09 >>>
Does anyone have any idea what this means?  I got several of them the other
day.