BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Trelstad, Derek" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 14:44:06 -0400
This is not the type of serious _technical_ query that has been the subject
of discussion of late nor is it "off topic", but is is serious.

I am in need of approximately 250 roman brick. The original brick measure
approximately 12-3/16 x 1-1/2 x 4-1/8-inches and are stamped "Staten Island
Terra Cotta Lumber Co., Woodbridge, NJ. Brick A. Press 9." Color is a sort
of ruddy buff with an iron spot.

If you need a visual and cannot either swing by or conjure an image of the
Church of the Holy Trinity (East 88th Street) or Carnegie Hall, I could try
circulating a photo / scan of the sample sitting on my desk.

Any help, leads, or humor will be greatly appreciated (as long as it's good,
leads to a purchase, or is funny).

Thanks,

Derek Trelstad
LZA Technology