BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bruce Marcham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 10:13:29 -0400
It's been a while since I did any "abondanza" (sp?) eating in Ithaca but
Joe's Restaurant on West Buffalo is a good Italian place.  So was the
Coddington, just below Ithaca College (on the Coddington Road?)  As Ken
suggested the Rougue's Harbor Inn at the corner of Rtes. 34B and 34 in South
Lansing used to be highly thought of...

For late-night eating (after 1 PM when the bars close) the State Diner and
Manos' Diner are two spots to go.  My dim recollection of Manos' was that it
evokes some of the same class of the redone (70's?) Roscoe Diner (marbled
mirrors and formica everywhere).  At that hour ambiance usually isn't a
priority...