BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"J.A. Drew Diaz" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:46:13 -0500

Ruth Barton wrote:

> Ralph,  The trick to finding a lost object is THINKING.  Think about what
> you were doing when you put it away.

No the secret is to walk around the house, alternating, muttering to yourself
and shouting @ the kids until
mrs drew acknowledges that  you're looking something at which time she tells
you that she put it away- which is a euphemism for hiding it.

For legos and other small sharp objects check the path between my side of the
bed and the bathroom.
for balls, cars and anything with cylindrical or spherical rolling properties
check the stairs.
For books and gameboys belonging to 8 yr old John- a sure bet is under 4 yr old
Dylan's pillow
for Sarah look @ the floor of her bedroom, it;s a wonder she passes the
scoliosis test each year as the pull of gravity
is so much stronger there- which also explains why it's so tough for her to get
out of bed on school mornings

Drew "I keep buying reading glasses, because you keep "putting them away"" Diaz