BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Shinola Heretics United"
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 08:32:43 EST
Shotgun Outing

Any BP'rs w/ plans in future on a reasonably sunny day interested in driving
out to Long Island to shoot clays w/ shotgun, yours or mine, please advise.
Have located trap & skeet range close to domestic abode & am looking forward
to getting out aggressions in pseudo-business social outing. So far, lurker
Raydome & Twybill have expressed an interest. My wife has promised not to
shoot me on the range, though there is some vague question about if range
territory overlaps homestead.

ROCKETS... in spring we can do model rockets, no joke. Anyone up for rockets?

][<en