BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
plz practice conservation of histo presto eye blinks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2007 19:18:50 -0800
Ken,  I have heard of plain yogurt, and strawberry yogurt, and..., and...,
and..., you name it BUT, I think HEDGEHOG yogurt is going just a bit far.
Living so close to the city has fried your brain.  Or is this just a story
line for your next book.  Ruth

PS:  Speaking of books, if you like old, LONG out of print books come on
up, I'm trying to clean out the attic a bit and there's plenty there for
the taking.

Anyone interested in engineering books from 50+ years ago?  Got a box full
you can have.

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT