BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Shinola Heretics United"
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 10:23:06 EST
In a message dated 12/13/99 9:37:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Any chance we can combine the outings and shoot at the model rockets?

John,

Yeah, as long as you supply and build the model rockets. Works for me.
Question... you want to shoot them on the way up or on the way down? Not as
much sporting chance on the way down excepting the site of someone running
across a public school field with a shotgun shouting, "I got it, I got it!"

][<en