BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:11:20 -0600
Is it possible that the clerk regarded reading a book that belonged to
her employer, on her employer's time, somehow not appropriate?  She has
already expressed a concern about the appropriateness of owning a book
with a title that refers to wrong doing.

I'm sure they have both libraries and clothing stores in Canada, and
Cuyler doesn't to wait for you to send him your old copy, nor your old
dusty jacket.

-jc