BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ian Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 09:53:44 +1000
I suggest contacting Nino Gaudioso at The Olde English Tile Company in
Sydney.  The Company is well known for the contribution its tiles have made
to the restoration of many important Government and private buildings in
Australia and elsewhere. Their range of reproductions is extensive and they
have the ability to make special products to order. For further details,
see their page on my web site (www.oldhouses.com.au). Their address is  73
Parramatta Road, Camperdown, New South Wales, Australia 2050
Telephone +612 9519 4333 Fax +612 9516 4893
Another worthwhile lead would be Renditions Tiles at 112 Pyrmont Bridge
Road, Camperdown, New South Wales, Australia 2050.
Phone +612 9516 4788 Fax +612 9516 5314  Email: [log in to unmask]
Web Site: http://www.renditions.com.au
At the present time, the level of the Australian dollar against the US
dollar is very low and you would find this extremely advantageous in
ordering here.
I hope this is of interest to you.

>D. Craig Norberg wrote:
>>
>> Help,
>>
>> I am trying to find acurate reproduction of white porcelain hex tile
>>found on so many floors and counters of old historic buildings.  We may
>>have a specific project in mind. Dal Tile materials don't cut it. Do you
>>have a recommendation as to who might supply such a product.
>>
>> Thanks, Craig
>"D. Craig Norberg" <[log in to unmask]>
>==============
>
>Craig:
>
>Have passed your request for info on to a preservation based list-serve.
>
>I hope you get a useful reply.
>
>Bryan
>PRG, Inc.

-- --
Ian Evans
The World of Old Houses: www.oldhouses.com.au
Publisher: The Flannel Flower Press Pty Ltd
PO Box 591, Mullumbimby, New South Wales, Australia 2482
Phone/fax: +612 6684 7677 Email: [log in to unmask]